1) Pray that God would protect the innocent in Ukraine from violence. In many cities throughout Ukraine there is a very real threat of violence from paid thugs against anyone who has taken part in a protest. There is much violence that goes unreported by the media.
2) Pray for the Christians who spend their days praying for people and giving out hot tea in the main protest in Kiev, that God would use them to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ during this time.
3) Pray for the government to choose peace and justice instead of repression and violence.
4) Pray for justice for the wronged. There has been no action from the government to find or punish those responsible for violence against peaceful protestors and that is a sign of the deep injustice of the present system of government. As long as there is no justice for the wronged, the people of Ukraine will continue to be oppressed by those with power.
5) Pray that Christians would find peace, comfort, and hope in their God regardless of what is happening around them.
6) Pray that more and more people would be willing to stand up against corruption and injustice in whatever form it takes. Corruption is so inherent in life in Ukraine that apathy is the normal response to it.
7) Pray that all those in authority (from small positions in small towns to the head of the government) would not use their authority for evil but for good.